Saturday 24 August 2013

Great Bargains at Lace And Buttons and Dining At Old School Delights!

Everyone loves a great bargain and if you haven't seen the designs in our Lace And Buttons' sales collection, why not head down to have a look? Here is me in one of our pretty dresses now going for only SGD$18.90 nett including free local shipping!

Ada Floral Dress 



Many other designs in our Sales Collection available for super bargain deals. Have a look if you are curious!

***********************

Remember the childhood games we grow up playing?

Recently, I visited a really interesting restaurant that brings back really nostalgic memories with their "Old School" theme and local delights:

"Happy Family" Card Game, Five Stones and Eraser Game
Snake and Ladders!
Interesting Menu Design!
We are asked to write our orders on a mini white board
Napkin and utensils in a traditional style mug
Just like the time when I visited Disneyland in Japan, I felt that familiar child-like quality rekindled in me as I played "Snake And Ladders" with fond collections :)

And here comes the food:



While I was delighted with the concept of the restaurant, Bernard and I find that the taste of the food is quite average. A plus point is that the portion is quite big so the meal is considered value for money. Overall, a worthy restaurant to visit if you are looking for that touch of nostalgia charm!

Old School Delights
215M Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574349
http://www.oldschooldelights.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment